Well made and uncomplicated underwear are a real treat these days with so many choices in the market and the Solid Colours Pouch Low Rise Brief by LazzyBum is one pair of briefs that are simple, classic yet modern and trendy.
The body of the underwear is a solid Black with a slight sheen to it due to the 4.5% Spandex content which gives this underwear it’s body contouring stretch and shape retention. The other 95.5% is Cotton the most commonly used and comfortable material when it comes to your undies. The leg hems are finished in a folded hem in white which adds a nice contrast to the Black body.
The waistband is a soft and comfortable elastic that doesn’t restrict too much but also ensures you have complete freedom of movement during the day. Emblazoned over the waistband is the funky and bold LazzyBum logo, spanning the entire length.Buy Now